Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July


We celebrated the 4th here two nights in a row. The first evening we met some friends out on the lawn of the YMCA field for a picnic with live music, activities, and a fireworks display. The weather was absolutely perfect, in fact I even got a little chilly when the sun went down.
The second evening we celebrated at a friends house with homemade strawberry icecream and our own NC state approved, Daddy managed, fun-filled, front yard fireworks show - sparklers and all. Today I am a bit exhausted and took almost a three hour nap. I may have overdone the festvities with a week old infant. Oh well, I can sleep this week.

1 comment:

Blessed Mommy said...

I was worried you might overdo it! I am so glad that we got to celebrate with your family and I pray that you get much needed rest this week! Happy Fourth!

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010