I do not know what the Lord has in store for me and my family especially since we moved away from TN, my home of 30 years. In June of 2008 we moved to North Carolina where our lives continued with everyday trials and triumphs. Now two years later, we find ourselves again in new place, Evansville, Indiana. The following words are just a journal of the events, emotions, and every day sort of things that have happened along our way.
Friday, February 26, 2010
preview
Yesterday, John worked a double shift at the restaraunt. Last night as I cooked dinner alone, put the kids to bed, and dealt with a fussy baby I realized it was a little glimps of what is to come. I felt overwhelmed by the thought of doing this again by myself for the next several weeks. Clara started running a fever last night and I was thankful when John came in and got up with her in the night. She doesn't feel well and cried for a solid half hour until the medicine finally kicked in. Right now I pray for patience, I pray for good health, I pray for restful nights, and for life to run smoothly while we are going through this transition. O Lord, I know that you hear my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment