I am taking my two eldest daughters on an educational trip tomorrow. We are going to travel to Williamsburg, VA to visit the historical sites. This year we have been studying American history and it will fit in nicely. Of course, I am also considering the fact that it is rather close to us right now and who knows when we will get the opportunity to do this again. John is staying home with the two youngest so that it will be a much easier trip. We are going with my dear friend and her three oldest daughters as well. We are excited about the excursion and probably a little too excited about the fact that neither one of us will need to carry a diaper bag or stroller along.
Pray for my sweet Emily as she is not feeling well tonight. She is running a fever and getting a cough - something I think she caught from her youngest sister. I am hoping that she will recover quickly and have enough strength to endure the walking that we will be doing over the next three days. I also am praying against the snow that is supposed to be coming in during our trip, and God willing the 50 degrees and sunshine will last until we return home.
Bye for now - pictures to follow
1 comment:
Jennifer-we heard about your "new adventure" (trying to talk about his positively right?) and I just read that John is leaving soon. Tony may have some connections that could help.... can you email me John's cell phone so Tony can call him? kristenandtony@comcast.net
We will be praying for this transition. Your faith is an encouragement to us all!
Post a Comment