Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today's discoveries

This morning I went to the dentist. I scheduled the appointment the week before Christmas and this was the soonest that I could get in. I was concerned about a filling that chipped. I now feel as if I have a big whole in between two back teeth. They scheduled me to come in for a routine cleaning and said that they would check out the damage while I was there.
Well, I always forget how uncomfortable a cleaning is. I prayed that my pregnancy related gag issues would be calm for the visit. I was doing quite well until I picked up a cough a couple of days ago, yet another inconvenience while going to the dentist office. So yes, the tooth needs a crown. But because I am pregnant and no xrays can be done at this time we don't know for sure if a root canal is needed. Then she was about to send me on my merry way and I was like, "wait, what am I supposed to do about this tooth. I can't wait six more months!!! It's driving me crazy." So she decided to let me come back after my second trimester. Now I have to wait until April. I covet your prayers and suggestions on how I will last until then.
Oh another fun discovery for my day was that I should not eat a can of Pringles chips, though they tasted very good, on an empty pregnant stomach. It ended very badly, losing the chips.

No comments:

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010