Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow Day











Two days ago we got a light dusting of snow here. It was supposed to be up to four inches but I think it was only about one. Of course in typical southern style all the schools closed and there was a rush of excitement in the air. We awoke to find that none of the streets were covered but most of the grass. We pulled out the snow boots, hats and mittens and headed out for some play. About the only thing that we could do was to mash the snow into some snowballs and the girls made a couple of snow angels. Of course they didn't understand why it wasn't possible to make a snow man - so hopefully another time.

2 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

Cute Pictures! I am so glad that you guys got snow....although I was very jealous! :) Cute Snow Bunnies!

Anonymous said...

We got about as much snow as you did. We're in northern Forsyth County. :-) Looks like your kiddos had a ball!

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010