Saturday, October 11, 2008

To BE (friends) or Not TO BE (friends)

Okay, so you know how you have those friends that may call you and say, "my child has been running a fever, not sure what's wrong, better not come over". And then you may have other friends that don't tell you until you get there. Well, I've never been really bothered by either one. I'm not overly cautious about germs, I figure my kids are going to get sick every now and then. But I do want to make sure that I respect other people's space.
Well, you may have friends that invite you over, but then break the plans (because a child may be sick)but then call you at eleven o'clock at night with other friends at their house, laughing, and asking when you are coming.... What do you do?
I mean, my children had been asking me all day, "has Mrs._______ called? Can we please go." What do I tell my children - "Well we weren't invited this time." I guess we know who are true friends are now.

For those of you reading, who think I have lost it, this is just a little joke on our good friends, at least I think we're still friends:-)

No comments:

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010