Have you ever been in a situation where you were watching someone else do the job that you yourself are used to doing? Have you felt annoyed that they left out some important details or steps in the process or that their performance was less than par? And in these moments what did you learn from it or what was God teaching you?
Because I'm frustrated! But I can only vent about it here.
I am finding myself in more than one aspect of life, caught against the competition. Not that they should be my competitor - I guess I should feel the opposite, they should be more like a collegue. But yet, personality-wise I didn't strike friendship. I am learning how to be humble. Okay at least I'm trying to be humble.
So for now I will continue to do my jobs to the best of my ability and pray that the Lord will lead me to a place where I can get along well with others.
1 comment:
Praying for you! I love you so much dear friend. I'm learning some tough things here without the "comfort" of my dearest friend to talk with and encourage me. Wish I could be there for you right now!
Post a Comment