Anyone have some creatvie storage ideas for a basement? We are moving into a smaller house that doesn't have much closet or cabinet space. I had John take some pictures of the inside and outside of the house for me, so that I could get a better idea of how to pack things up here. A lot of things I am packing again for storage. We will however have a full size basement that will serve as storage room for boxes and some extra furniture, a laundry room, and the kids play area. Feel free to comment, if you have any useful suggestions for this area.
I do not know what the Lord has in store for me and my family especially since we moved away from TN, my home of 30 years. In June of 2008 we moved to North Carolina where our lives continued with everyday trials and triumphs. Now two years later, we find ourselves again in new place, Evansville, Indiana. The following words are just a journal of the events, emotions, and every day sort of things that have happened along our way.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Storage ideas
Anyone have some creatvie storage ideas for a basement? We are moving into a smaller house that doesn't have much closet or cabinet space. I had John take some pictures of the inside and outside of the house for me, so that I could get a better idea of how to pack things up here. A lot of things I am packing again for storage. We will however have a full size basement that will serve as storage room for boxes and some extra furniture, a laundry room, and the kids play area. Feel free to comment, if you have any useful suggestions for this area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment