Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm energized!

Finally, it feels like I've been dragging along for a while now. I'm not sure what it is exactly, probably our schedule. I usually feel better when my days are planned out. I know, that's weird isn't it? I guess it is the feeling of accomplishment. When I know that I've accomplished what I set out to do and I can even check it off "the list".
Now that the girls are doing their studies and I have had to work on lesson plans, I feel compelled to "plan out" every other aspect of my life. I love calenders! I like to know what is ahead and mark every detail into each little box. I have also had time to work on my zumba choreography again! It has been a long time since I have had the energy or desire to put together another set. I guess this has been one source that has given me that extra bit of umph.
Anyhow, I'm ready to go! Today I feel like I could conquer the world but tomorrow may be another story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea-so glad to hear things are on the up! i need some of your energy and confidence. school is going well for us-just seems like our days are full and i'm tired when i go to bed! thanks for the update

Blessed Mommy said...

Girl, share some energy would ya?!! I need it more than you! :) No, really... I am so happy to hear things are looking up for you guys. We are praying for you always. Looking forward to our Friday Night dinner!! Just 1 day away!!

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010