I do not know what the Lord has in store for me and my family especially since we moved away from TN, my home of 30 years. In June of 2008 we moved to North Carolina where our lives continued with everyday trials and triumphs. Now two years later, we find ourselves again in new place, Evansville, Indiana. The following words are just a journal of the events, emotions, and every day sort of things that have happened along our way.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Do you like it?
I've been playing around with my blog site. I finally (with a good friend's help) got a background added and then also got the playlist uploaded. What do you think? The first song you'll hear is one that I use in my zumba classes. Honestly, I have no idea what she is saying (so I hope it's "clean") but it energizes me, makes me want to get up and dance! And then the second song is one that I taught the kids at Covenant. I always have loved this verse and fell in love with this song the first time I heard it - Brings back great memories of "assembly time". The last song on the playlist is one that I chose for all my dear friends, new and old! Love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love the new look AND sound. thank for the life updates-so nice to not feel do far away with th internet! hope you monday is a great one and can't wait to see you this wknd! Just told margaret and she is pumped!
WOW!!! GREAT JOB!! I think it looks and sounds Great! I love the slideshow too. Very nice.
I love it!
Post a Comment