Today we are trying to load John's truck with the furniture he will need while there alone. I have been having some back trouble this week and last night it flared up again. I can barely walk. Clara Bea cries for me to hold her but the pain is too much for me to carry her. I can only hold her while sitting down right now.
So I haven't been much help to John while he has tried to load the truck with a dresser, mattresses, bed, table and chairs. I can really only watch.
I am a bit nervous about his departure at this point. I have canceled my zumba classes for today and tomorrow, hoping for some improvement over the weekend.The girls have been helpful in picking up their sister and carrying her from here to there (even Kelsey likes to help). But I'm scared that I won't be able to do it without him. Along with an aching back I am also struggling with a sinus infection. These have been by far, the worst sinus headaches I have ever experienced. Of course, to top off this great week it is also my "time of the month". So quite literally, I hurt from head to toe and everything in between. When it rains, it pours!
I guess I am mostly struggling with fears. I am not confident that the Lord will take care of my every need at this point. I don't understand why we always get sick when we are of course without health insurance once again. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to do this again.
1 comment:
I am praying diligently for you my friend. I know that God is with you and He will not forsake you. He will carry you through this rough time, sickness, pain and sadness. I am always here for you....anytime day or night.
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Post a Comment