We went to a nearby strawberry patch to get some yummy strawberries this year. A fruit that is loved by the whole family, so we couldn't resist. I got a few pictures of the activity. I was mostly surprised by how much fun the girls thought it was. It was pretty hot outside, Kelsey had fallen asleep in the van just before we arrived, and with all the recent rain we had to walk through some mud to get to the middle of the patch - but still under these circumstances the girls loved it.
I do not know what the Lord has in store for me and my family especially since we moved away from TN, my home of 30 years. In June of 2008 we moved to North Carolina where our lives continued with everyday trials and triumphs. Now two years later, we find ourselves again in new place, Evansville, Indiana. The following words are just a journal of the events, emotions, and every day sort of things that have happened along our way.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Strawberry Pick'n
We went to a nearby strawberry patch to get some yummy strawberries this year. A fruit that is loved by the whole family, so we couldn't resist. I got a few pictures of the activity. I was mostly surprised by how much fun the girls thought it was. It was pretty hot outside, Kelsey had fallen asleep in the van just before we arrived, and with all the recent rain we had to walk through some mud to get to the middle of the patch - but still under these circumstances the girls loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have been a busy little blogger! I hate that I missed so much excitement! The carseat looks GREAT! You all did a great job picking it out.
I am so happy you can visit home before the baby comes....you will have a great time. I will miss you terribly!
And the strawberries....YUMMY...the girls look so cute! My freezer is full of 2 gallons of strawberries....I didn't make any jelly. I am jealous of your jelly!
Post a Comment