Monday, May 25, 2009

Coming home

This week I am preparing for our trip to Tennessee! It has been almost a year for the girls and I since we moved to NC. I have found that I can go about three months before I start getting seriously homesick. I guess that is why I have traveled back to see most of you so often this year. I am hoping that over this next year the homesickness will fade and that I will be able to at least go a little longer before returning for my fill of Tenessee. I wanted to post the new song "Back to Tenessee" off of the new Hannah Montana album (sung by her dad) but apparently it is still too new or not popular enough to get on playlist.com so I found some others that will suffice for now.
I'm anxious to see all of you in TN and can't wait to spend the week with you this time next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are coming back and hope that you don't stretch out the visits in the future!

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010