It's always a task to get everyone ready for a family portrait. John's company offered a family picture day at their studio in Charlotte last Saturday. We went ahead and took advantage of it since it is hard for us to all be in the picture when John is usually the one behind the camera. Our appointment was for 3:45 in the afternoon. And all of you moms out there know that is not exactly the best time of day for children. I was a little nervous about how we were going to get Kelsey to smile and even be pleasant without an afternoon nap, let alone a stranger talking to her and trying to get her to smile. But God was merciful and it was probably the quickest, easiest picture taking experience we have ever had.
I made the girls skirts from fabric that I found online at fabric.com, the pink shoes came from Walmart, and the matching tops I found at Old Navy. I think it turned out quite nicely.
4 comments:
WOW...You have the most beautiful family! I love the pictures. You did a super job on their skirts and the outfits all came together perfectly. Praise God for His mercy during the whole experience.
Love you guys! Kassandra
Another homeschool mom here! Your pictures are beautiful. Welcome to North Carolina (I may be late on that not sure when you moved here). We live in Winston Salem.
love the pics. haven't looked at your site for a while bc my computer bit the dust and then i got a new one that didn't have all my favs saved. fun to catch up and see thepics/videos
Those pictures are great, Jennifer! What a nice perk for John's job. I love the skirts you made for the girls. You'll have to give me some hints about where you got the fabric and what pattern it is...
Post a Comment