Thursday, December 18, 2008

9 weeks and counting

Well, I have now made two trips to the Health Department. I was so glad that my husband was able to watch the other children while I was there. There are many posters and pictures on the walls that would make way for too many questions, I'm afraid. Even in the waiting room, they have a safe s*e*x video playing, I imagine to educate the teen mothers in the room. With all that said, I was a little frustrated with my last visit there. Since we will not be on full health insurance again until March 1st (that day can not come soon enough) I am trying to figure out a way to see a doctor until then. The Health Department was going to deny us assistance because John makes too much. That was both good and bad. Yes it is good to know that we are better off than the average family, but bad because we just missed the "poor enough" mark. But God is good and somehow we got in for 80%. Which means that I will have to pay 80% of the first OB visit. So I go to see a doctor on Dec. 30th. My main concern at this point is, please let there only be ONE heart beat in there! Why I am I so concerned about this, not sure? I've never even thought of that scenario before. But now it seems to be of utmost importance to me. Surely God knows that I have all that I can handle.

No comments:

Family Pictures Fall 09

Easter 2010