We had our first Easter here in NC. It was really fun to have my Mom and Mike come to visit us for the holiday weekend. This year the two older girls received bibles as part of their Easter gifts. My mom had picked them out and brought them along with some beautiful purses that matched their Easter dresses perfectly. On Easter Sunday, Emily made her public profession of faith before the congregation, to become a communing member of the church.
For the first time this year we made the Easter tomb cookies on Saturday night. I was fearful that they weren't going to crack and open for Sunday morning. But the kids remembered right away when they awoke and went to the oven to check and see. Thankfully, Christ is risen indeed! the cookies had cracked and were empty inside!
1 comment:
It was so great to be there with you on EASTER! I love the pics and message. It was very special to see Emmy join the church. I miss you all so much already. Love, Mom
Post a Comment