This past Sunday we planned to have a photographer meet us at the park for some family pictures. Now experience had taught us that waiting til late fall was best. This way most of the leaves have fallen to the ground with a few left on the trees for the "leaf shot" that I wanted. This proved to be true again.
John had given me the two weeks notice to get the outfits planned. I usually make some hand sewn matching skirts or dresses for the girls but I knew I couldn't produce them that quickly this year. So Old Navy to the rescue. I love this store and was able to find a white shirt for everyone in the family - one stop shopping! We had not done the blue jean / white shirt look yet and I honestly wasn't too sure I would like it, but it turned out great!
The photographer was wonderful and she took some really great shots of everybody. Praise God for a successful day, well behaved children and beautiful weather - couldn't have asked for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment